Friday, October 11, 2013

Let's Get a Little Mud On The Tires



Well Howdy Hey!!

First post on the brand new blog and I cannot even contain my excitement. You know, this last summer I worked for Shelley over at House of Smiths and really got curious about the whole blogging world. Now that I'm in college I suppose I'm going through that transition-to-adulthood phase where I just really feel like I want to change the world. And so I got to thinking what I have to offer to people near and far. I've narrowed it down to three things:

1. I have Celiac Disease and have TONS of little tips for gluten-free living. Some I've learned the hard way, some the slightly easier way.

2. I am out to make my dreams come true. More explanation on that one later, but basically I'm breaking the trend and really striking out into a field that is uncommon for people with my background (I've got your attention now, eh?).

3. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and am all about connecting with new people and learning about all the diverse ideas in the world. 

So that's me! I welcome questions or comments! As we get further along in this whole blogging thing (and hopefully as I am able to reach more people) I'd love to hear your questions about anything! Like I said, comments or questions below OR my fancy-shmancy blog e-mail newsfromthefishbowl@yahoo.com.

One of my roommates is super passionate about public relations, networking, connecting, and influencing people all over the place, I think it's safe to say she's rubbing off on me. One thing she's shown me though, is there's enough bad in the world. It's so in style to be bad and negative right now, that if you really want to strike out and be unique, you've gotta be the good. So, I'm breaking the style mold and hoping to be a little good. I look forward to my first "real" post and just can't wait to dive all in! 

So until next time, how's about a big ole Nighty Night!



2 comments: