Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to All!!

Does anyone know how much I love my family??

I am feeling so incredibly blessed today. I love the family that I have. I love their impact in my life. I love that we will be together forever. I love that I get to spend so much time with them over this Christmas break!! We have had so much fun so far. 





My mom brought to my attention last night how this Christmases after this will likely NEVER be the same. The next two Christmases I will be out serving an 18 month LDS mission, and after that, perhaps my sister. Life truly takes off from here. 

So this year has been ever more sweet. My siblings and I slept out last night and had a good old time playing games like "Never Have I Ever" and sharing crazy camp (girls camp or scout camp) memories. This morning we have been relaxing, napping (after all, one does not get much sleep at said Sibling Sleep-Out), visiting, and playing with all the new treasures Santa left. Also, this year as siblings we went pretty all out for one another and our parents. It was so fun seeing what was important to each sibling and how each gift was received.  

These days are precious. It's not gonna be like this forever, but with each new chapter our relationships shift and grow. I love how even though I've been gone for several months, I get to come home to a family that loves me. My relationships with each of my siblings has evolved into something new and exciting and I cannot wait to see what life has in store for all of us. On this Christmas Day I am thanking the Lord for the blessing of my family and the birth of His son, my brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. May we all remember this day, and always to keep Christ in our lives. Merry Christmas to you one and all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment